Monday, February 2, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING, I FEEL THE CHOCOLATE MONSTER APPROCHING

It has been a while since my last post, I've been busy riding the GYPSY CARAVAN, the OWOH event had kept me intrigued with wonderful new blogs to read, and I have met and seen incredible artists along this fascinating journey. A big thank you goes out to Lisa Oceandreamer, for hosting of this spectacular event. I joined this group of Art Doll makers, ADO Art Dolls Only. This is a amazing group of artists. Members of this club enjoy forums, chats, discussions, challenges, click on the ADO badge and check it out!
Now back to Valentine merriment and Chocolate monsters! I've been trying to work, I added new dolls to my Etsy site, Sprite Faeries, colorful spindly faeries that tumble around the house, sprinkling rose petals. But the Spice Devil Girls have been running rampant through my studio, spilling pins on the floor, pulling the Kitty's tail, and hiding my tiny gold scissors. Little stinkers these devils, dancing and laughing, party central seems to be here. But not even these little Divas can spoil this week, for I will have my very first Etsy Showcase, Dolls and Miniatures, Thursday Feb. 5th "it is so exciting"

So dance the Can Can Spice girls as tiny gold winged Angels watch, clap and sing! Lets celebrate and have a wonderful time, break out the chocolate!
Except for this one little naughty Spice Devil who is the biggest trouble maker of all!
So off you go to someone else's house to cause mischief.
My FOURTH GIVE-AWAY we be this LEOPARD DRESSED DIVA

My OWOH blog will be closed for comments Tues FEB. 11th at noon EST.
and 3 names will be drawn for my give-away plus one more for this Little Spice Devil
SORRY, BUT THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!
Announcement of the winners on FEB. 12th, don't forget to make a comment on the blog below and get in my give-away.