Sunday, April 5, 2009

FAERIE TRAVELS


For the last few years, I have had several groups of faeries pass through my country yard.
The faeries feel safe here, I have two small cottages beneath the great oak tree. My home is located out in the farm land, away from the cities, traffic, and bright lights. Faeries pass through on their way to great adventures. I always leave cookies, and cakes, and make little feathered beds in the cottages.
This year I decided to plan a French Party, with cakes and goodies, and bubbly champagne. Faeries love to dress up and parade around, this was a good opportunity to make grand gowns and party outfits for my guests.


The first to arrive were the beautiful white kitties, so elegant, I made velvet frock coats, lots of lace and feathers
They posed and primped for me, they look magnificent, gorgeous Fop Kittys

I can't wait to see who shows up next!


The French Faerie Party is almost Here!