Thursday, October 1, 2009

FROM THE ATELIER OF KAERIE FAERIE


When my husband and I moved to the country a few years ago, I thought it would be a hard adjustment to make. Living all of my life in a big city, but the peaceful, tranquility of the farm land and country sides has made me more creative.
I believe it is the natural slowing down process of retirement, that has allowed me to be content among the cows in the back yard.
But I still yearn to design pretty gowns and dresses. Costuming at the community Theater has been fun, but I'm limited as to what I'm able to design.
I have always designed and made beautiful clothes, it use to be a need, because of my love of French Couture, and my lanky, tallness.

But as the parties, and art shows, and the night life of the city has halted, I still feel a need to design.

So, Fantasy Collections, handmade ArtWear has been reborn

My love of fabrics and textiles is still a strong part of my Artistic life

Now my shop has dresses, and dolls all fiber and fabrics
http://kaeriefaerie52.etsy.com

I always say, "never say never"