Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHANNEL DOLLS FOR CHRISTMAS

A couple weeks ago my friend
Ingrid Mida
Fashion is My Muse
blogged my favorite Christmas blog of the
season
Dear Santa

I literally fell off my chair
I want a Channel Doll too!

So I downloaded the pictures
and set to work

I have never made myself a doll for
Christmas

These doll props for the department store window
were fun and very easy to make

I gathered all my scraps and beads and bobbles
and here are my
copies

I think they turned out pretty close to the
pictures

but with a little Kaerie Faerie sparkle


What a fabulous Christmas Present

Teegar thought so too!

I'll be sending one off to my friend Ingrid, who inspires me with her
fascinating fashionable blog
Merry Christmas

Starting in Jan. a new Collection
of
French Fashion Dolls

Happy New Year