Wednesday, December 23, 2009

QUICK XMAS VACA IN MIAMI

Monday Morning early I hopped in my Golden Mini Cooper
and headed south for a quick visit with my brother
He along with family had rented a condo in South Florida for Christmas Week
and this little guy, Liam was the best reason to sneak away
My great Nephew is a very smilie baby

Later that evening, I kidnapped my nephew Henry, and headed to Miami Beach in search of the elusive Stone Crab Claws "YUM"

It was cold for Florida, and Miami Beach was very quiet

We whizzed by the beach and all the glamorous Hotels, palm trees all wrapped in lights
Bal Harbor twinkled brightly

My trip was very fast, and I got to see some of my family, which I never get to spend time with!
Florida is a great place to live, everything is just a few hours away, it is like living in vacation land everyday!
But it is wonderful to come home to the tranquility of the country!
Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas
time to make the Pavlova!