Monday, January 25, 2010

ONE WORLD ONE HEART 2010 MAGIC CARPET RIDE

GENIES AND WISHES
So glad to be participating in the OWOH Event
I had so much fun last year, glad to be back!
I needed a Magic Carpet
off I went to see the Treasure Hunter
in her shop I knew I would find the perfect ride

While hunting I spied a magnificent Genie Lamp

I gently picked it up and took into the light

I wonder if I rub the lamp, what would happen?

I rubbed and took the glass cork off

Puffs of smoke blasted out of the bottle
and a golden haired Genie appeared

and another

the shop was becoming smoky

Genies where everywhere!

I counted four beautiful Genies
and they sang you may have three wishes!

what else would Kaerie Faerie wish for?
"Fairies"

in bursts of pink and yellow sparkle magic

and blue sparkle
tiny faeries appeared

with my three wishes granted

the four lovely Genies started to jump back into their
bottle

the purple haired Genie spotted the perfect
carpet for riding

hold on tight and have a wonderful ride

Happiness

Love

Tranquility

these three tiny wish faeries
will be my give-away
leave a comment with your name and e-mail
and I'll put it in the Magic Bottle

I will open the Genie Bottle Feb. 14th at Midnight
and the Genies will hand me three lucky
winners!
My give-away is open to everyone
I'm off to ride my Carpet
and all the fabulous adventures I will have
at the One World One Heart 2010
Blog Event!
(click on any photo to enlarge)