Sunday, September 4, 2011

THE EVOLVING ARTIST

The time has come to say good-bye to many dolls
I have kept in a private
Collection

as I enter the twilight of my golden years
I feel a need to challenge myself as a artist and
doll-maker

over the past year or so, clay and sculpture has
taken over
so in order to make room for all the
ball jointed clay dollies
and my Mousefeather Collection of little dolls
over the next few weeks I will be listing
all favorites in my shop

The complete Collection of A Midsummer Night's Dream

sold as a Collection of 7 dolls
Titania Queen of the Faeries
Nick Bottom as a Donkey
Puck the forest faun
Attending Faeries to the Queen, soft ball jointed dolls
Peaseblossom
Cobway
Mustardseed
Moth
my favorite Shakespeare story comes to life in soft sculpture
Free Shipping in the USA & Canada