Monday, April 27, 2009

"LET THEM EAT CAKE WINNERS"

First, I would like to thank everyone for visiting the blog this past week, and all the wonderful comments and support.

Second, I'm going to take that horn away from that bunny, Court Rabbit blew his trumpet so early this morning that he woke the Captain.

So, since we were all up, I put all the names I collected into the magical pan hat, and the Captain pulled two out!
THE WINNERS ARE

LISA - FAERIE ENCHANTMENT
LIBBY - TWIRL & TASTE
Please e-mail me with your address, and I will send you assorted goodies
I will drop you a note on your blog!
Now the house and yard are so quiet, all the faeries have left, Queen Juilette was the last to go, blowing kisses and waving.

Good-bye lovely faeries, have safe adventures, I know you will visit again soon!